Oklahoma Environmental Law Attorneys
Experienced environmental law representation
For 33 years, Moricoli, Kellogg & Gleason, P.C. has assisted clients with environmental, compliance and administrative issues. We provide experienced counsel as well transactional and litigation services, to accomplish your goals.
Attorney Robert Kellogg, former general counsel to the Department of Environmental Quality, the regulatory agency on environmental issues, heads the firm’s environmental practice. He has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® — a distinction signifying the highest quality legal work, professionalism and ethical standards.
Our clients benefit from our depth of knowledge on environmental and water law matters in all of the following areas:
- Administrative practice before the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality, the Oklahoma Water Resources Board and the Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Ground and water contamination disputes
- Saltwater and other pollution disputes
- Environmental compliance issues
- Environmental clean up
Our firm’s goal is to resolve your environmental and administrative disputes without resorting to litigation. However, if litigation proves to be necessary, our firm will vigorously protect your interests.
Troubleshooting throughout the process
It is important to know how your business will be affected by federal, state and local agency regulations. Thus, counsel in these areas must be secured in the early stages of any project so we can be better positioned to guide you through any applicable regulations and avoid problems along the way.
To help you succeed in attaining your goals, Moricoli, Kellogg & Gleason, P.C.:
- Uses knowledge of agency procedures to your advantage
- Identifies the applicable regulations from the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality, the Oklahoma Corporation Commission or other agencies that affect your project
- Advises on the plan for your project so it best complies with the identified regulations
- Works with technical experts, if necessary
- Guides you through the appeal process if your project is not approved
Resolving your environmental and administrative legal matters in Oklahoma
For assistance with your environmental and administrative issues and disputes, call Moricoli, Kellogg & Gleason, P.C. at 405.445.7658 or contact the firm online.