Chuck Knutter is an associate with a practice focused on oil and gas litigation. Knutter regularly assists clients with general oil and gas law advice, dispute resolution, and litigation. Knutter has assisted clients with lawsuits involving various oil and gas contracts and leases, torts to real property and/or business interests, quiet title and/or title curative actions, and class action defense. Prior to attending law school, Knutter worked in the oilfields of Southern Oklahoma on a service rig and as a pump man and he strives to apply his practical knowledge of the oil and gas industry to his representation of each of his clients.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law – J.D. with distinction – 2014\
- Symposium Editor – Oklahoma Law Review
- Received American Jurisprudence Awards in Mineral Title Examination and Oil and Gas Practice.
- Rocky Mountain Law Foundation Scholar
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society Scholar
- Chesapeake Energy Scholar
- University of Oklahoma B.A. magna cum laude – 2011
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society
- Born in Healdton, Oklahoma
- Crowe & Dunlevy, P.C. 2014-2017
- Moricoli, Kellogg & Gleason, P.C. 2017 – present